<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
hearts
Thursday, April 28

I've been preoccupied by school, work and bla bla bla .. thus having lesser time to update my blog frequently. this term has been anything but kind to me. lecturer's weren't a helping hand much either. MORE projects keep coming up and not to forget the progress test -.- and to top it off recently baby met with an accident :'< poor thing my baby. lucky it was a minor injury and not a major one. gee baby i'm so chicken scared that anything worse might happen to you. next time pls be more careful. OK thats about it. for all i know i love my boyfriend so much that i can bite his head off <3




Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.