<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
stupid november
Monday, November 22

Met Siamang after school just now. He fetched me with his bike. Hehe , thank you love (:
Currently blogging , kinda missed blogging , for i've been absent from it for quite some time.
Just finished doing a power point slides for HRA project. Cb uh , so many things to do so little time. I've yet to study for my TPS which means I'm in a deep shit , yeah shit is right. Plus tomorrow after school I have to stayed back to finished our LPd project. See , i hardly has the time to enjoy myself leave alone spare time for people around me especially Siamang ): kite sedeh.
But its okay , all for the sake for a good GPA and get all my project(s) done and over so that i can take a chill pill (: uh huh , school ending in 4 weeks time. and bloody Fvuk ! where is my F1 pay ?! I"m so penniless right now. I feel so pooorrrr .. Anw to those who did txt me and didn't received any reply , my deepest apology. As stated above yes , I'm brokee so my prepaid is low. Maaf.


uh huh , just met my Siamang just now and now already I'm missing him like gila daahh. Not fair




Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.