<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
aku stressed tapy thank you sayang (:
Tuesday, November 2

I'm running out of time.I wished that i could have all the time in the entire world.
I'm stressed , pissed off and feel like throwing a tantrum BITCH fit. Like hell yeah !
All the projects are catching up on me , and seriously I'm lacking of time. We need to submit our LPD's storyboard by this week , and we were informed on last Friday , mind you.
Fri itself everyone is pretty much busy with their own stuffs. Half day of school what do you expect sehy ? Sat , I'm working and i spent my Sunday afternoon rooting at home while everybody's out to town i think ? ; studying my ass off and doing light research for my LPD project.
It feels N-I-C-E -.-
and now "better" news , supposedly we were to submit our project this week , 2 of my members wouldn't be able to help as as much as they'd be having their O lvls which obviously if I'm them pon I'll rather be mugging for my O's uh. so left the other 4 members including me. Prolly , and 3 of us including me are working our asses off. So u see , when will this ever end ?Plus the project is so rushing. We got 5 projects. I'm dead , for sure.
but thank you enough , my beloved Siamang aka my BabyLove is there to hear me out. Or else i might go bonkers already. Yes , i know he's not much of a help either BUT at least he gave me motivational encouraging beautiful words to keep me moving on. And i eel appreciated by it.
Sayang kamu bacen (:




Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.