<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
Tuesday, October 12

jyeaah , school started. nd here i am back with the new terms and new subjects :/
i miss my girlfriends so much <3>
finally i get to see them , tmr they will be coming over to my crib to watch gegebo !
aku thrill-cited ok ! (: but soon after that I'm off to work to work my ass off ah dude !
haha , what to do , i need to earn my income as much as i can.
I'm poor sadly enough :X
ohhh , I'm feeling sick again !
sungguh tak perlu and mcm cb.






cute kan ? i want this to happen ? cehy , haha. podahhh




Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.