i will miss my ISP-ains cause we won't be seeing each others for a quite sometimes , due to YOG holidays for 2 weeks So during these two weeks , i will be working my arse off , helping mama with the kuih - baking , chilling at home or maybe meeting LOVE to buka luar sesame. ohhhh , i've yet been to Geylang. I want to go cause nak tgk the meriah-ness .. hahah !and and i somehow miss my boifey. It's like he's so near to me and yet so far :O
hmmm .. anyways i miss my BbyG(s) - Marr , Liyana , Shekeen , Issa , Niza , Nisah , Syaza Liyana , Narissa , Atikah and Fazlinah ):
Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds
Tam ♥
Eka. But Tam is my nick 25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world shortsimplicityzinger
Mang ♥
Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin : Fickled.Zany ♥ : Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea : Anywhere near my love ♥