<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
my apple pie
Saturday, August 14


10/08/10
school as per usual , Its fvuken getting bored , but its only because of my lovelies that i'm able to pull off my routine in school.
sayang korang many many okeh (:

Oh aftr school i meet up with LOVE.
He wanted to eat LJS ( promo ramadhan ) so badly since the other tyme we didn't managed to bought it.

So as per usual , being such a sweetheart i went to meet him after school and treat him to eat (:
We decided to settle down and eat at City Square after much thinking.
When we reached , we proceed straight to LJS and order the promo item

Tapy yg sedeh nyerh , the promo starts strictly at 5 pm.
I pon gy la blg LOVE.

LOVE merajok ( insert sad face ) .. He says " alah abey that tyme pat Tiong Bahru org tu ordre before 5 boley , abey i nak order tak boley ? .. Sedeh sehy "
Alalalalalala , like small kid kan ? kesian sehy ..
Dah gytu i pon ajak him jln2 around that area , near Mustafa Centre.
I wanted to buy Hindi vcd , maklumlah dah dekat situ ..

So we pon jln2 lah pat situ , tgk ape ape yg patot ..
Aleh2 ade this one indian guy came up to me and say " Excuse me ! Excuse me "
I pon tak layn lah thinking he was toking to someone else.

Then he came up to me and said " Excuse me " I pon like "Yes ?" He says "Are you the worker here? " and look me up down.
I was so shocked and mad. I said " Excuse me ? no ! " .
Trus i walked off
OMG ! Ader ke patot dyr samer kan aku dgn thw workers here.
Then i think uh apsal sia mamat tu ingt i'm one of the workers ?

Then i knw why , its because i look like one too -_- , kepale hotak lah !
Just because I'm wearing my blue ITE kemeja ? and long pants with black shoes. Duh ! aku baru balek dari skulah okey ?
Musibot lah ( eka angry nih ) hehehhe.
I pon blg uh LOVE and thanks ey , u pon turut ketawe kan i ey ?
pfft !
Jln punyer jln sekali dah pukol 5 dahhh ..
So we headed bck to LJS to buy the promo items (: HOORAH !
Tapy , alagkah sodeh nyerh LOVE ckp Tak Sodap -_-
Apedahhh , buat susa ajer dtg alek ajer , i nak lyn kan dyr tapy dyr tak suke the food pulak .. pfft !

Tapy LOVE gagah uh , mkn combo 2 plus the promo items plus my chicken ug i simply cannot abes kan .. Vavavoooom !
Nmpk ajer kurus lampai tapy tank kamu besar dehh bhy (: hehe
Pastu he takder keje he buat his own secret recipe , ni kalau jual pon tak akn laku nyerh . takder org nak ..




its cheese , with a bit of coke + sprite , and mixed with the sauce + chili sauce garnished it with 2 sticks of fries , wedges + pineapple and to top it with coke float (: amacam ? nak try ? bby says he jual this for 60 cents ajer ? nak ? errrrrrrr .. ;X





do i look like one of the Mustafa Centre worker ? hmmf ! Not !




Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.