<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
dedicated to boifey
Wednesday, August 4

this is actually how i feel at times :
this song is dedicated to you & i just want you to know that i don't purely have the intention to neglect you.

sometimes i forget - Agnes


I get so busy and I shut you out
And you don't have a clue what that's about
You're probably thinking that I'm getting mad at you
I should take the time to just explain
That you're the only thing that keeps me sane
Cause that would really be the kindest thing to do
Even though there's no one who is closer to my heart
I can see that I have kept you in the dark

Sometimes I forget
Sometimes I don't think
To show the things I feel
and to tell you what I mean
But there is not a day
That ever passes by
That I don't thank god
That I've got you in my life
If you have any doubts of what my love is about
I just wanted you to know

I wouldn't blame you if you turned away
But I'd be begging you to stop and stay
You're more important to me than I ever show
So if you're thinking I don't care as much
That I don't appreciate your love
Well, I'd be devastated if you let me go
Oh, I hate to think I didn't give you the attention you deserved
So I'm hoping now that you believe these words

Sometimes I forget
Sometimes I don't think
To show the things I feel
and to tell you what I mean
But there is not a day
That ever passes by
That I don't thank god
That I've got you in my life
If you have any doubts of what my love is about
I just wanted you to know

I just wanted you to know
I just wanted you to feel what I feel for you
I just wanted you to know





Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.