<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2454886544391181529?origin\x3dhttp://ekalovesyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LifeIs Equivalent ToOneGiantLabyrinth ♥


EKA
boohoo
Friday, April 30

aku miss him.
hmmm.
but ... enta lah kan.
hmmm.
pp8 ku low uhs.
how to cntct my beloved (s) nie ???
shyte ..
aku love skul (:




Tam-Mang
As chapters unfolds


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tam ♥

Eka. But Tam is my nick
25/10/1991 is when i first saw the world
short simplicity zinger

Mang ♥

Hafiz. My Beloved Apple Pie
I don't know when but I've fallen for you since baby
the Joy, the Laughter, the Sin
: Fickled.Zany ♥
: Electro.R&b.Pop.Indo.Korea
: Anywhere near my love ♥



Scream Some Love ♥
I take sarcasm as a compliment (:

Insert tagboard here. Cbox recommended.